Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January Goals Update Week #3

During the workweek, I chugged my 64 oz of water religiously. At my desk, at the gym, at a friend's house, and even out at dinner. I didn't quite make it to 64 ozs. on Saturday, and I honestly felt different. I wasn't nearly as energized, my mouth was parched (despite a blood sugar check and coming in at 140 mg/dl) and I just didn't feel good. Maybe it's in my head, but I think the extra water has helped me. I've eliminated all soda and I really don't miss it. And I'm not missing the cash I was was spending by ordering a soda when I go out to eat and those 2 liters that I was picking up at the grocery store.

I sent my first birthday card this week to my sister-in-law, so here's hoping she loves the design that incorporates my pup, Little Tuck.

And this approaching weekend marks my longer than 8 hour trip to the Big Apple! And I'm so excited! We have plans to see a show on Saturday night and explore the city with some of our seasoned NYC DC-friends.

January, you've been pretty decent to me so far. Thanks for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Currently, comments are being moderated and will be approved in a timely fashion.