Monday, January 4, 2010

The 101 Things List

Since last May, I've steadily been working my way through my 101 Things in 1001 Days list. I first heard about this project over at Allison's blog and then did more research about the Day Zero project. Some people have "Bucket Lists", I have this project. I thought it sounded like a really fun idea and I thought for quite awhile about the things that I really wanted to accomplish. Some of the things on my list are not going to be feasible, especially not in the amount of time that I have left. Like paying back my student loans, or reading a book every month. I've also done a pretty terrible job at remembering to document my progress.

Like many others, I'm trying to recommit in 2010. I'm going to tackle several goals a month to try and make a bigger dent in my list. I may not see my European destinations this year, but gosh darn it, I will create a birthday calendar and try to get birthday cards out to everyone in my family.

What will January's goals be? Check in tomorrow to find out...

1 comment:

  1. I make it a point never to make goals and it works so much better that way LOL !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Currently, comments are being moderated and will be approved in a timely fashion.