Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pondering...

1. Why is it that even though my office is open today, no one is here? Seriously.

2. Why did I decide to wear a skirt today, even though it's so freaking cold?

3. I decided to wear my pedometer in NYC this past weekend and walked over 8 miles in about 30 hours. My legs hurt alittle (an NYC post is in the works, btw).

4. If I could be anywhere in the USA today, I would be in Disney's Hollywood Studios with my family and husband. I would eat a few Mickey ice cream bars, ride Tower of Terror atleast 3 times, and go to Fantasmic to see the awesome show.

5. I would like to own a house soonish. I'm not sure how that's possible, but I like the idea of being able to paint a room turquoise if I want to.

2 comments:

  1. wow so many thoughts about why you did something and where you really want to be . Is that not great to talk about things like this and to wonder about them . awesome post .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 4 just made my day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Currently, comments are being moderated and will be approved in a timely fashion.