Monday, January 11, 2010

January Goals Update Week #1

This past week, I did pretty well with my goals. I've managed to get just about 64 oz of water each day. I'm not keeping terribly good records, but I know I'm really close each day, To make sure I'm achieving my goal, I've virtually cut out soda. I didn't even really mean to do this but since I'm spending all of my time drinking water, I don't have much time for soda or tea throughout the day. This is great because I do feel more hydrated, if my numbers are alittle high the water helps, and I'm saving money by not ordering soda when I go out to eat. Win, win, win!

I also created my family birthday calendar this week. I've put everything into my Google calendar and set up reminders for a few weeks before everyone's birthday so that I can get it mailed and they get it before the actual day. I decided to make my own birthday cards since they can get kind of expensive, so I just have to put some finishing touches on the design and then I'm good to go.

How was your first week of 2010? Still keeping up with your goals?

1 comment:

  1. Such an organized woman . I wish I could be this organized . You are a force to be reckoned with lol !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Currently, comments are being moderated and will be approved in a timely fashion.