Thursday, November 5, 2009

Wordless Wednesday #9 Revealed

Yesterday's picture was of Tucker on Saturday. We were on our way to pick up my race number for the Acumen 8k that I ran in on Sunday morning. The race went well considering I hadn't really been training and when I was running it was only for about 2 miles. I managed to finish the 8k (5mi) race in 55 minutes. I shaved about a minute off of my average mile time from the half marathon, but I didn't finish in enough time to qualify for the National Half in March. I have to take about 3 minutes off of my 8k time to qualify.

And yes, Tuck is wearing his costume. He was such a sport and rocked that thing all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Currently, comments are being moderated and will be approved in a timely fashion.