Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The DC Ladies Blog

I just wanted to give a quick update about an awesome new blog that I am SO HAPPY to be a part of! The DC Ladies Blog covers what is fun, fashionable, family related and fabulous in the DC-area for women. The blog was started by Shelley and Sarah, an awesome mother/daughter team and after connecting with them on Twitter, I managed to get a spot contributing there!

I'll be writing about health and talking about my adventures with Lil Tuck (the pup). My first post will be up next Friday, but please stop by often to read the other ladies cover topics such as food and wine, events, home and garden, bridal, children and family, photography, and fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Currently, comments are being moderated and will be approved in a timely fashion.