Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday, Monday

A few things:

1. I just ate a whole small bag of Sour Patch Kids as dessert with my lunch without even realizing it. I opened the bag and then all of a sudden they were gone. I just had to bolus for 78 grams of carbohydrates and took about 10 units of insulin.

2. I woke up this morning with my dog's paw in my face. He decided to sleep in our bed last night (along with my in-laws' dog, Cooper), so between the puppies and my insulin pump blaring to be changed, I didn't sleep very well.

3. My husband is participating in "Manvember" and is refusing to shave for the entire month. I feel like I am married to a lumberjack.

4. Yesterday, I went to a kickboxing class at the gym. I'm happy that I can kick higher than my husband, but after showing off and attempting to roundhouse kick him in the face, my entire body hurts.

1 comment:

  1. oh my we are practicing to kick box our husband in the face ? okay note to me stay away from allison LOL !!! yeah my husband has made me feel like he was a lumberjack before . anyways thanks for sharing and posting and yeah gummy bears I have eaten whole bag of gummy bears before .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Currently, comments are being moderated and will be approved in a timely fashion.