Monday, June 8, 2009

366 Days


This weekend was more hectic than most. After returning from a funeral in Pennsylvania, we headed south of the city to see my grandparents who are in town for my younger sister's graduation on Saturday. Yesterday, Ross and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary. We had brunch at the club where our reception was held last year and spent a ton of time talking about how the past year has really flown by. A year ago yesterday, we walked down the aisle to "When I Fall in Love" and celebrated with our dearest family and friends.

And last night, we cut into our somewhat frozen stale cake and enjoyed a slice together.

Ross, thanks for an amazing first year of marriage. If this was supposed to be the hardest year, then I think we did pretty great. I love you all this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Currently, comments are being moderated and will be approved in a timely fashion.