Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wordless Wednesday #3 Revealed

Yesterday's photo wasn't much of a mystery. The picture was taken just a few short weeks ago at our friends' wedding (Congrats Dan and Rachele!). It was an absolutely lovely affair and a great opportunity to hang out with my wonderful college roommates and their significant others. Awesome food, good music, and wonderful weather.

Weddings also give me a chance to reflect on my own marriage and remember back to our wedding day and how I felt.

Unbelievable happy and so very lucky.

I've been having a rough week job-wise and the hubs tries his very best to be supportive and make my days just alittle bit better, even when I come home and am a grouch. Those vows did say "for better or worse," right?

So tell me, how do weddings make you feel? Do you think back to being a blushing bride (or groom?) and feel nostalgic? Do you secretly wear your "Future Mrs" tank top under your party dress just for kicks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Currently, comments are being moderated and will be approved in a timely fashion.