Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Reverb Day 1: Growth

This year, I haven't been good about blogging. I always start out the year pretty strongly, but then things go done hill during the spring and summer. I'm going to attempt the Reverb Challenge with the thought that I have more time in December this year then ever before to write (yay for two weeks off!).

Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word: GROWTH

Professionally, especially in the last few months, I feel like I've been able to grow into my position. I've been in my current role for two years, but I've really gotten the chance to stretch my wings and feel like my supervisors really trust me to take a project and run with it. One of the programs that I manage has soooo much growth potential that we're only just beginning to realize. Sometimes, when everything is going right, it reaffirms that I'm in the right place.

My personal responsibilities have grown, too. I own a house now. Holy crap. I definitely didn't expect that to happen in 2010. And with that comes alot of extra stuff. Like paying more bills and making it a beautiful place to live (something that I really put alot of energy into.)

My relationships with my husband and my family continues to grow. I appreciate little moments that I haven't before. Little things like making my husband laugh by quoting Home Alone out of the blue or text messages from my sister that reinforce that I am beyond lucky to ccount her amongst my best friends.

2011 Word: Happiness

I hope to make 2011 my happiest year yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Currently, comments are being moderated and will be approved in a timely fashion.