Thursday, November 4, 2010

NaBloPoMo Day #4- The House

In my post a couple of days ago, I told ya'll that I bought a house. Well, it's a townhouse/condo, but to me since I own it and all, it's a house. We moved in at the beginning of June and did a ton of painting and furniture buying the first weeks we were there, but have hit a major wall with the decorating.

My home office, guest bedroom, powder room, and guest bathroom are in serious need of some sprucing. I'm hoping to tackle two of the rooms this weekend and to start working on some art to go in our formal living/dining room.

I'm hoping this dreary weather goes away so I can get motivated because right now, all I want is a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Currently, comments are being moderated and will be approved in a timely fashion.