Thursday, February 18, 2010

January Wrap Up, even though it's almost March

I'm still trying to figure out where the heck February went. I'm pretty sure it's hiding in the 8 ft snowbank that's outside of my apartment, but I really can't be sure.

So, you know back in January where I decided to write down some of my goals for the month and I gave you updates each week? Well, over the course of the month, I did really well. I drank my water in my awesome Camelback bottle, made a birthday calendar and created an awesome card to send to my family, and visited NYC for the weekend. The whole water thing has stuck and I'm still trying to drink plenty of water each day. Also, I'm off Diet Coke (which for anyone with diabetes will tell you is tough to do). I actually got a DC last week when I went to get lunch and I seriously felt sick after drinking it. I'm not sure if it was the bubbles or not having had any in month, but it didn't sit well and is definitely motivation to stay "soda-free"

I'm happy that I completed these items from my list of 101 things and will start again with trying to knock a few off my list in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Currently, comments are being moderated and will be approved in a timely fashion.