Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pondering...

1. I've been stuck at home for the past 4 days. The federal government has been closed because of the crazy amount of snow that we've received over the last week. I need to get out of my apartment. My husband has been working from home and I've had to listen to him on conference calls most of the afternoons. Not fun.

2. I'm tempted to do some baking, but since I'm stuck inside and down to the essentials, I would likely eat everything I bake. I've hit the treadmill several times this week, but I need to get to the gym and get to a class ASAP.

3. I'm reading Gretchen Rubin's The Happiness Project. I'm almost finished (thanks snow days!) and will have a complete review for you soon. Interesting stuff in that there book.

4. I want carby goodness for dinner. We're going out so I can associate with more people than Ross and my dog. Even if it's just a waitress.

5. I'm ready for spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Currently, comments are being moderated and will be approved in a timely fashion.