Thursday, October 1, 2009

Slacker

So this past week, I've been a blog slacker. Last Thursday, Friday, and Saturday I worked at the Congressional Black Caucus event here in DC. It was a great experience, but reminded me of why I'm glad I don't work on tradeshows 24/7 anymore.

Over the weekend, we went to PA to see Ross' grandma and then I took Monday off to do errands and get haircut. I also joined a new gym that offers group fitness classes, so that I can get back on the exercising bandwagon, and get ready for my 8k in November (and hopefully another half marathon in March).

This week, I've been to some of the classes, been organizing an office fundraiser for our diabetes walk later this month, and trying to prepare for next week and the wedding of one of my best friends.

Overall, things have been busy. But, I promise, no more slacking...

1 comment:

  1. oh so glad you are back dear we have been missing you . thanks for sharing and posting this . Have a great evening .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Currently, comments are being moderated and will be approved in a timely fashion.