Monday, December 7, 2009

Pondering

1. Why is it that Monday's creep up on me so fast? Seriously, the week drags by and then BAM, it's Monday at 7:15 and I just want another hour to sleep.

2. Speaking of sleep, why is it that my dog will sleep ALL day long but want to wake up at 7:00am to play ball for an hour and then go back to sleep. I seriously can't figure this guy out.

3. In working on some possible new business stuff I have realized that there is alot about the internet that I don't know. Like how web sites are born. And maintained. And designed. And it makes me feel like a bit of a failure. And that I need to read more.

4. Why is it that my dad is the hardest human on the planet to buy Christmas presents for? He ordered the books I was going to get him for Christmas on Amazon last week. Like 20 days before Christmas. Who does that and why do they torture us gift givers?

5. I got hit in the face with a full can of beer on a party bus on Saturday night. While that may seem like I am an irresponsible 25 year old, I argue that I am not. Not only was I one of the most sober people on the bus, I'm trying to figure out who the guy was throwing the beer to and why I didn't put my hand up? I remain that I wasn't expecting a Miller Lite to fly through the air with the greatest of ease. Anyways, my face caught the beer pretty well. I'm only out a contact and I'm not bruised. Let's add that to the "awkward things that Allison has experienced" file, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Currently, comments are being moderated and will be approved in a timely fashion.