Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thinking...

1. How is it that I haven't posted in over a week? I have alot of things to say, but not alot of time to write them down.

2. Christmas is in nine days. I feel like I just got home from Montana. That was in July. Where does the time go?

3. I am obsessed with the song "Last Christmas" by WHAM. I'm not sure why, but I find it to be incredibly catchy.

4. In exactly one week, my little sister and I will be in New York for the day to see "White Christmas", our favorite movie, on Broadway. It will be a marathon day but I have a feeling it will be very awesome.

5. My current blood sugar is 196 mg/dl. With a straight line east.

6. I don't like potluck lunches very much.

1 comment:

  1. wow you have alot of thoughts on here and so glad you are going to see a broadway show they are awesome . I hope you enjoy it . God bless and take care my dear .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Currently, comments are being moderated and will be approved in a timely fashion.