Sunday, September 13, 2009

Things that make me happy- #1 Costco

This list of things that make me happy are not in order (i.e Costco doesn't make me the happiest...it simply is on the list)

I like Costco. Ross and I head there on a regular basis to stock up on veggies, lettuce, berries, and a rotisserie chicken. We get cereal, English muffins, and snacks to treat low blood sugars. We get things that we need for lunches for the week and to make dinner. No it's not locally grown, and no it's not organic, but we're on a budget and to eat reasonably healthy we get things in bulk as cheaply as we can.

Some of my favorite Costco finds include: chicken burgers, Edy's fruit bars, Sealy pillows (we're attempting to replace our pillows every year) and some awesomely priced wine.

Where are your favorite places to shop? What are you favorite bulk-superstore finds?

1 comment:

  1. By far my fav is the bulk fruit snacks or giant boxes of gold fish.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Currently, comments are being moderated and will be approved in a timely fashion.