Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Night and Day

It's funny to think that we're already into the middle of the month of July. Time flies pretty quickly nowadays. My Nana Hazel says that alot, but it's so true. The older I get, the quicker time goes.

In that same vein, I'm always looking to make sure that I enjoy the time and don't rush it away. I try to live in the moment as much as possible, but being a busybody and worrier by nature, that doesn't always pan out. I'm always worried about what we're doing next weekend and counting down the days until vacations, skipping right by the days in between, which is okay since most of the days I spend at work and I'm not sure that I'm really in the right place. So skip right on by workday, you suck anyways.

But my nights, they've been pretty awesome. Lately, with Ross traveling, they've consisted of long walks to enjoy the beautiful weather with Tucker, conversations by phone with my husband, cooking delicious food just for me, watching some mindless television that makes me really happy, playing my Wii Fit, and just having fun.

Enjoying the evenings. Enjoying my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Currently, comments are being moderated and will be approved in a timely fashion.